Sides & Desserts
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) goat cheese, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 oz (4 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbs oregano leaves, fresh, minced
- 2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped olives
- 1 1/2 cups spinach, fresh, chopped
- 12 pita bread rounds, cut in half
- Greek Salsa1/2 cup mint, fresh, minced
- 3 cups plum tomatoes, fresh, diced
- 1/2 cup scallions, sliced
- 2 Tbs rice vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Mix feta cheese, goat cheese, mozzarella cheese, cream cheese, oregano and garlic. Stir in olives and spinach. Spread 2 rounded Tbsp. cheese mixture on inside of each pita bread pocket.
- Place quesadillas on large baking sheet. Bake at 450°F (conventional oven) 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted and quesadilla is toasted. Cut each half into thirds. Serve with Greek Salsa.
- Greek SalsaCombine all ingredients.
Copyright © 2011 Aisle7. All rights reserved. http://www.Aisle7.net
The information presented here is for informational purposes only and was created by a team of US–registered dietitians and food experts. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements, making dietary changes, or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2011.